Staying in a big or small apartment doesn’t really matter, what matter is that you keep your home in a great condition.
Sometimes you feel tired after a long day at work but still a messy environment won’t give you the relaxation and satisfaction you want.
If you detest weekend cleaning but still want to keep your home organized and welcoming or you find yourself making constant repairs around the house, then here’s a collection of tips, habits and ideas that simply work.
- Clean your window wells: Window wells are great for letting natural light into your basement and providing ventilation.
They also save the window fixtures from unnecessary soiling, but they can put your basement at risk if they’re not cared for.
It is necessary that you clean the window wells in the home to prevent their breakage due to water pressure.
- Check for mice near wiring: Make sure to check for mice in your home, or risk electrical faults and fires. Having mice living with you is not so cool.
- Regularly clean refrigerator coils: The coils are what your fridge use to cool down, so if they are insulated, the fridge will have to work harder to get colder, or overheat.
The best way to clean them is through the use of a vacuum cleaner.
- If it doesn’t look dirty, don’t clean it: The best way to save time and keep your home clean is to only clean the things that look dirty. You might be a neat freak, but it’s the best way to save time, so you could engage in other productive activities.
- Divide cleaning up across every weeknight: Instead of deciding to clean just once a month or cleaning the whole house at once, while not make a schedule of cleaning a specific area every weeknight and in no time, you would be done with cleaning the whole house.
- Keep cleaning supplies near the areas where you use them: Apart from the fact that it’s the most sensible thing to do, it also allows for easy access to the supplies when needed.
- Fix broken appliances right away: Why delay in fixing broken appliances when they get damaged? It gives the house a messy look and a messy house is a very big turn off
It seems quite a lot, but check out these hard to dispute tips on how to keep your home in a great condition.